Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Lizzy Love

Spent a FABO weekend scrapping with Stechie and LouLou at the Scrapbox this past weekend :) Had an amazing time filled with laughter. I played with the Dear Lizzy line from AC....I LOVE LOVE how happy the line makes me feel :)

Above pictures are from the talented Laurie :) The title FRAME IT, is a play on one of our favorite shows Mr. Maker :)

The above LO is based on one of Kelly Purkey's. The bright crazy photos are a bit distracting but hey that's LIFE :) LOL
LOVE LOVE these pics that Laurie captured of Kay above...its so HER!!! CRAZY!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

N-nonymous (EN-nŏn'ə-məs) said...

sorry I missed the fun! I feel the same about the DDL line, makes me smile!

Mellisa said...

Great layouts. Glad you had fun. I am itching to do a mini, thanks to you. May break my 'use my stash' deal and buy the lush line for it. The red one is my fave.

Stay Funny said...

Whay a great fun w-end!
Beautiful Katie!
My 2 favorite ones is the frame it and the ryan bike one.
Fabulous!
Enjoy your day with the girls!
Love
xxoo♥
Yes.... Laurie Watchout with your photo taking skils they are stunning! Can't wait to see C'est la vie studio bloom!

Diva Loca said...

it's the WEIRDEST THING...your blog never showers up as updated in my blog feed. kinda makes me crazy. good thing i check in anyway :)

so now you have me ITCHING to play with Dear Lizzy - i LOVE THESE LAYOUTS GIRL!!!

so pretty and fresh and fun and perfect for spring. you MUST submit them to Dear Lizzy!!!

Dorrie said...

just beautiful... all of it..

nichole said...

hi! :) found your blog on the AC blog! :)
these pages are wonderful!
great use of the fun Dear Lizzy product! :)