Saturday, March 27, 2010

Use it or Lose it :)

I am loving the Something From Almost Nothing Class. Its getting me interested and excited to use my old stuff in new ways.

This LO uses a bunch of old rubons, flowers, and brads...major stash buster : This LO features a recent and favorite picture of my friend Laurie and I. This LO represents more HER style...bright, clean, pretty. The second LO I did uses the same photo again but features my style....GRUNGE (Laurie would say DIRTY) ARTY :) LOL



In this LO I made a mask out of old stickers (see the words dress up, funky etc...) and sprayed Glimmer Mist. I also used old white rubons as a resist with Glimmer Mist.



This LO came from a prompt in the class to use stickers, here I again used a bunch of stickers as a mask with Glimmer Mist :)




Photobucket

3 comments:

Dorrie said...

beautiful!

Stay Funny said...

Loving the last layouts!
cool fun stuff with the rub-ons

Barb said...

Love the two LOs of that beautiful photo of you and Laurie. And the masking with stickers is pretty awesome too.