Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Happiness

The house is filling up with cuteness :) I thought I would post some cute pics from around the house...remind myself to smile (I have been a wee bit grouchy lately LOL). Today we are making Valentine Canvases to hang in the hallway. I am trying to have a craft each day for us to do for Valentine's :) Its going to get PINK around here :)

So easy, a super cute gift project....I got the idea from Liz's booth at CHA...see her Shadow box framed filled with butterflies :) I took a frame from the $ store and punched out a bunch of butterflies and then added a piece of PP in the background....easy peasy :)


Wooden Hugs and Kisses that the girls painted and glittered yesterday :) and beautiful tulips from Em :)


Valentine People...Kasey proudly pointed to hers when Daddy came home and said "ME" :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

Loving all teh little "touches of Love"! Beautiful - the little people are so cute!