Monday, February 1, 2010

Scrappies :)

I love this page...I painted Heidi's Black Sugar Glimmer Mist onto a Prima Paintable...check out the birds nest :) Happy :)






I made a bag book 2 years ago for my Dec Daily album and had been wanting to make one out of this little black bag...I had meant to do a Halloween album and forgot...so these pictures worked just perfectly :)








Couldn't resist the butterflies :)




All pictures are from C'est La Vie Studio and Designs :) I loved the Christmas shoot :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i cannot get over how far those pictures have gone...dude - you are AMAZING! love it love it love it!!!

you bring the pics to life!

Anonymous said...

oh i love your little black book
so beautiful
i hope one day we can scrap together, i could really learn from you.
miss you hugs
suzane

Stay Funny said...

loving your projects -wowwww! The bag is amazing!
and that nest / bird layout wow!