Sunday, February 28, 2010

Marmie's Makings

I drove to my parent's house today with the girls. I so enjoyed the long drive listening to my girlie songs and belting them out like nobody's buisness :) LOL The girls were very good either sleeping or entranced by Barney on the DVD player.

I surprised my Mom (AKA Marmie) with a presie. I made her this album (the Donna Downey Canvas Album from Prima) to house pics of the girls wearing the beautiful clothing she has made for them. I plan on filling it up with more pages with her future creations (hint hint LOL). I am very happy to say she loved it and even happier to tell you that she has 4 yes FOUR dresses in the works for the girls...complete with crinolines!!!










Photobucket

6 comments:

Diva Loca said...

wowza - that is ONE INCREDIBLE GIFT...

such a wonderful way to honour marmie's makings...

have a BLAST :)

Mellisa said...

I absolutely love this. the cover is perfect! where did you find all those perfect embellies>

Stay Funny said...

wow - stunning
The best gift to give back to you mom!
Wow what an inspiring walk you had that day....

Enjoy your stay at your mom!
Love

fairyrocks said...

I am wild about your canvas album!!
I miss you guys.
You should come on over to BG and play.!!
You are a bad girl at heart and I know you have the right stuff for the lates P52 challenges!!
Take care of you Pam

one and one + two said...

OMG Katie, the album is just gorgeous! Your Marmie must love it, it is the sweetest thing!

allyson joy said...

whoa ~ this is awesome too,,,, dang,,, youre have serious talent here!!!! loving your blog, like a lot, a lot!!!
{xoxo} ally