Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cropping Crazy

I had a very productive weekend cropping with my friends at the Scrapbox :) I also had one of the best sleeps in a while at Hotel Stechie :) Gotta love that establishment :) Speaking of Stechie, did you know that Stechie as an ETSY store (Stechie's Etchie LOL)....check out the valentine stuff!!








I actually made this LO last night :) I used the Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch on this. I tried the punch out at the Scrapbox, I really must buy one...its awesome! Plus with your 15% member discount its a much better price than that other store (M's) :)


3 LO's made with the January Studio Calico Kit:






A mini I made based on Heidi Swapp's instructions on how to make an accordion fold album.






Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachel said...

OH GIRL .. you do inspire! DRRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL! All I see is domesticated BLISS! Just stunning!! I am glad you had fun .. green I missed the fun, but warmed knowing you got your much needed break! :)

R :)

one and one + two said...

Oh so gorgeous as usual! I love, love, love the "not what to wear" lo...so sweet {I will be scraplifting you} and the banner on "such a card"!

famille1999 said...

My my my! You were on fire Katie!! Lots of goodies for the eye. I just love that frill on the "What not to wear" page and those cute hedgehogs. :)

Stay Funny said...

Loving your layouts and projects WOW! The one Not what to Wear... the best one... WOW! What a delight to be in your company over the we-end! Thanks! Thanks for the Stechie etchie Store... link! :) - we did Scrap Aerobics after you left well arround 9h30 it was a hoot! Ok love you and enjoy your Hump day - Again layout amazing!