Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wellness 2010


I love the start of a new year, filled with hope and possibility for a better self :) Every year I make a list of resolutions. While I don't meet many of those resolutions I like the feeling of having something in my mind to work toward and I love the feeling of knowing that I have actually met some of the goals. I love reading through my old journals and seeing what I have accomplished. Sometimes it is years later that I finally check that one of the list but regardless it is a great feeling of accomplishment. I also like looking back at seeing what was important to me then compared to what is important now.

My friend Laurie directed me toward a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking, its an 8 week wellness journey and this combined with the really cool stuff Heidi Swapp as in line for us as me very excited for this year. I plan on working hard this year on journaling my journey to wellness in all its forms.

Where will your journey take you this year?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Barb said...

Are you taking that BPS class? It sounded really interesting when I read about it, but I already had my heart set on Elizabeth Dillow's Inspiration Inspired class which is in its second of its four-week duration right now. I love BPS classes... they have such great instructors and are so well organized.

Can't wait to see more of your work, K! :)