Friday, January 22, 2010

Medium Resist



I played around a little the other day, a scrappie experiment:) I wondered if I used Matte Gel medium if it would create a resist with glimmer mist. I tried both Gloss Gel Medium (tri art) and Matte Gel Medium (Claudine Hellmuth) and they both work great. I used Making Memories foam stamps to stamp with the gel medium the same way you would with paint on my Kraft paper. Once the gel dried I misted my Glimmer Mists on...and VOILA MAGIC...the Glimmer Mist resisted. I also brushed the gel on the edges of my chipboard border and then used the mists again. Can you imagine the possibilities :) :) :)

PS. Oops...noticed the T moved :)

and another scrappie :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

Loving the second one -beautiful!
Have a great weekend xx
PS - oh so cool for the new technique!