Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last day of the Holiday Break

Last day of the holiday break...very sad. We had an amazing month, and a very relaxing cozy 2 weeks off. Today we take down the Christmas tree, Kayleigh started to cry heart broken tears when I told her...maybe I will put it off till tomorrow when she is at school. Tonight we can turn on the lights on last time :) So in the meantime some holiday scrappies to share :)

This is the last album I made with the Heidi Swapp Nourish kit, based on Teresa Collins Album :) I stamped on the mirror cover, and its so cool. I also used some alcohol inks to color in some of the stamped design. Our C'est La Vie photos look awesome in this, and its a pressie for my parents :) Surprise Marmie :) LOL






DB PG LO of a SAMPLING of my Mom's Santa Collection :) I love how her home is FILLED with Christmas, cozy happy magic Christmas :)



I love these pics, they capture the magic of Christmas for me, and bonus the PP matches the handmade nightgowns my mom made the girls :)



I scrapped some of my fav candid shots that Stephanie took of the girls this December. I love the look of the glimmer mist of the kraft paper...beautiful.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

Was really great to spend the day with you Saturday! Happy Monday and have a great week! Love xx