Thursday, January 28, 2010

A few things to share

I made this little keepsake tag to house Kasey's Golden Curls from her first hair cut...the curls are in the little glassine envelope. On the back of the tag is the story of the outing and also how I DELETED the pics of the camera (YIKES). I am going to tuck it inside her baby album :)



This is a simple LO, I want to use up some older supplies to make room for some of the stuff coming out of CHA that I am drooling over!!

I really want to focus on pages telling more of our story our daily story....I want to capture all these moments to savor forever :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome projects, Katie! I love that you're going to focus more on story-telling on your pages. I look back at all the pages I've done over the years, and my favourite ones have the BEST stories on them. :)

Stay Funny said...

LOVING THE SPECIAL ENVELOPE FOR KASEY'S CURLS. (I have a feeling that your were inspire by Melisa Phillips...) Loving the vintage feel to it! Houuut hout loving the layout of K. Have a beautiful day!
Hugs
xxxxxx

Aeify said...

Great projects!! Love the new bloggy banner!!! LOL on deleting the pics...I can relate there :). TFS!!!

Closet Artist said...

That envelope is precious!
It is the type of keepsake that she will have forever.