Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fashionista :) LOL

I couldn't resist sharing one of the lovely outfits Kayleigh has put together with you. She has been dressing her self since Christmas and many of the outfits are quite comical. I have been taking pictures and plan on a funny LO with them. Notice the casually draped sweater on the back of the chair :) LOL



And on to the scrappies :)

The Hof3 Simply Amazing Kit, my planner for the year :) I love love love it! It has daily lists, planners, to do's, calenders, and places to journal, plan and document my goals for the year :)





and a LO :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

Stay Funny said...

Kayleigh is so cute!
Love your planner book, colors are great (cute to see Kasey in the background!) the stiching looks fabu on the layout, perfect final touch!