Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

For those of you that have been following my blog for a while, likely know that I have been darn near obsessed the last two years at being chosen for the SCRAP IN STYLE TV CAT WALK...I mean every EVERY Tuesday for the last 2 years I have looked to see if they have picked my LO. I have made it twice in the past, both times with LO's I did for the Bad Girls Top Designer Contest. Well TODAY is a great day!!! They picked the digi LO I did last night!!! I knew this digi stuff was exciting :) :) LOL
Ok I am so on a toot toot your horn roll here, and for once not of the gas variety. Thank-you for indulging me :)

Here's the link should you happen to want to see :) :)

CATWALK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i'm not surprised they chose this layout - it truly is SPECTACULAR

what i am SURPRISED ABOUT is that it is only your second attempt at digi...wowza

is there ANYTHING you aren't good at? sheesh!

Stay Funny said...

yeahhhhhhhh! Katie! Catwalk #3~! Good job!

Louise Dubord said...

Katie, you are a superstar! Your secong digi LO ever is picked for the Catwalk = Wow wow wow! You can toot whatever you want, you deserve it!

Rosa said...

Way to go Katie! Congrats!

Rachel said...

THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!! CONGRATS and well deserved .. even with digi you still add the Katieroo spin .. love that!

MMMMWWWAAAA
R
XOOX