Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So many fun things to share today :)

I have been on such a creating streak :) Sit back and hopefully enjoy all the creative goodness :)

The two canvases I made in Stephanie's class all wrapped and ready to go this weekend to my SIL. The card was made in a class this past weekend. I didn't take pics of the canvases but they look like this with different pics.




Two Christmas Canvases I made based on Stephanie's Christmas Canvas Class. One is for me and the other is for.......
One thing I added to the canvas, was OLD LACE GLIMMER MIST I sprayed it on my canvas after the papers, Gesso, and crackle paint were added. It added a real aged and glimmered coffee stained look to it :)




My Dec Daily Album, I added a Vintage Santa and some Red foil to the Cover. I did my fisrt page, and kind of cheated on the 2nd b/c the pics were actually from last night when we went for a drive to look at the lights. he he he






Lastly, I am trying to play along with Tim's 12 days of Christmas Tags. I don't have Christmas stamps so mine our not seasonal.

I included most of the techniques he used in his first tag :)





Photobucket

5 comments:

Stay Funny said...

WOWWWWWW! where did you find the time and energy after the big day you had! See you in a couple of hours! xx

fairyrocks said...

WTG KAT.
LOVE THOSE SWEET DARLINGS ALL DRESSED FOR CHRISTMAS!!
Wonderful LO's.
Nicely done!1

Vanessa said...

NICE work!!!!

About me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creative Room said...

Have to say I check out your blog weekly for the past year or so and love your projects !

Your Christmas Canvas is adorable !! Hope you don't mind , I added myself to your followers! I love to be inspired more by creative others :)
Happy snow day !
Check me out at : www.shannonscreativeroom.blogspot.com