Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Scrappies to share with you

I am blogging all snuggling like from my couch, Kasey is sleeping upstairs, Kayleigh is curled up bedside me, we have the fire on, and its snowing outside. Heaven :)

I can hardly believe that we are as far into December as we are. I am enjoying each day so much, and all the Christmas things we are doing. We have done something with some Christmas spirit in it each day. I really don't want all the magic to end :)

So without further ado here are some scrappies :)



First LO with my first Studio Calico Kit. I caved and subscribed after hunting for a kit that suited me...there is just something so fun about getting a box of goodies in the mail each month and I love the challenge of working with a kit.




All caught up with my Dec Daily Album :)










Day 8 is a little place to keep the letters the girls got in the mail from Santa :) I wish I had taken pics yesterday of their faces, or even of us all decked out in matching aprons to bake...oh well :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

one and one + two said...

I love how your album is coming together! So far I have made the album, and taken the photos {we are also really enjoying all the xmas things we are doing} I just haven't found the time to put the photos in the album yet!!! Maybe that should be my goal for tonight?

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the JB embossed cardstock! EEEEEKKKK .. I also loved that these are ten times more gorgeous IRL! I love looking at your work .. so inspiring!

R
XOOX