Thursday, December 10, 2009

One of my favorite holiday traditions...



Egg nog and rum :) LOL One glass last night and I was off to sleep...such a light weight...

I did two more LO's with the Studio Calico Kit, Market Place.

I love this one. I added masking tape and corrugated chipboard letters from Jilli Bean Soup. I sprayed both of these with OLD LACE Glimmer Mist....so beautiful...and the picture really does not pick up the shimmer and coffee stain effect. I journaled some of the funny things that Kayleigh has been saying of late here.



and another :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Hey Kat just poppin in to say hello!!!
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.
Seriously you should be doing the challenges!!! My term will be done soon, and these challenge winners are for the most part going to be the new DT's over at Bad Girls!!
Just saying YOU are the right stuff