Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am in love with my....

My new camera :) :) :) Finally, my old one was 4 years old and sooo slow, by the time it took the picture the kids were long gone. I got a Nikon COOLPIX S640 for birthday. Its red and I got a very sexy cool case for it :) Thank-you Ryan you are the best :)

I took this picture this morning, look at what a wide picture it takes....love the mess...I am on vacation, and I spent the morning scrapping while the girls played Dora on the WII.



Here's my LO, thank-you Stephanie for the picture :)





Photobucket

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

LOvE the pic of the girls and boyyyyy that layout is amazing! As beautiful as you! Welcome for the pic, you were a great model and the shirt was the perfect match with your tree! * compare to silly Kayleigh! :)

Louise Dubord said...

This is such a beautiful LO. You look gorgeous. My kitchen is full of yummy-ness too! XXXX

Rachel said...

I SEE SO MUCH LIGHT IN YOUR EYES!

R
XOOX