Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas albums :)

Two albums done :) I finished up my December Daily album today. I am missing pictures for a few days having lost some pics of my Mac when I spilled coffee on it. What I love about the album though is all the journalling that really captures how our days were spent. Here are the pages that complete the album :) I also wanted to share that doing this album through out December helped us stay present in the holiday and I think helped us Savior each day more :) This has truly been my Best Christmas since my Best Christmas as a kid.










and an album made with the Heidi Swapp Nourish Kit based on her album :) I love love how well the C'est La Vie photos look in this :)





















Photobucket

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

oh katie - the pictures look AMAZING in that mini if i do say so myself!!! they were meant for it.

i love how into christmas you were this year. i loved hearing about the holiday memories you were creating...a girl after my own heart!

Dorrie said...

all this christmas stuff....i so wish i was able to get more into it.. i love how excited you were throughout the entire month...makes me giggle...
beautiful albums...just so creative as usual!!!

Barb said...

Love your albums, Katie! I love that you get so excited about Christmas. I love Christmas too, but my scrapbooks don't necessarily show it. lol