Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chipboard Snowflake Garland


I made this cute little Christmas Garland last night. I took a pack of Bazzill Chipboard snowflakes and laid them out on my craft mat. Then I went to town spraying them with Marshmallow and Peppermint Red Glimmer mist. Once dried I added some glitter to the ends and strung them up. Super simple and oh so pretty.

Bonus: I love wrapping my gifts in kraft paper. To add a little sparkle I tore some sheets off the roll and laid them on my craft mat after I did the glimmer misting and let them soak up the left over glimmer mists. Now I have custom gift wrap :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't the glimmer mist on the chipboard amazing .. I love the way it soaks it up and you can use so many colours! This is gorgeous sweetie .. and a great way to use the chipboard stash! Simple yet elegant .. love it! I see you are having fun with the digi too! LOL

Hugs and see ya tonight!
R
XOOX

Stay Funny said...

wow very festive! I am sure the gifts are amazing!