Saturday, November 21, 2009

She can sing!!!!!



I had a date with my dear friend Rachel last night to see New Moon. A soul date, a feel good date. In fact it was pretty darn romantic. We had a candle lit dinner at a beautiful Thai Restaurant. Unfortunately, I had to blow the candles out because I feared catching my long sweater sleeve on fire. After dinner on the way to the movie she says (now know this we have been friends for 5 years or so)

"did you know I can sing?"
I am thinking to myself, that's nice....
"no really I CAN SING"
She put on a Les Mis (??) song, and I am thinking this either going to be embarrassing, or she has a "nice" voice.
I close my eyes to listen...
The music fills the car...


AN ANGEL STARTS TO SING, and I mean sing..like gifted by God sing! I had goosebumps all over, and I cried.

Its not often we get a goose bump delivered surprise like that, and boy was it GOOD!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Diva Loca said...

that is SO COOL...

what a moment that must have been...i had no idea she could sing either! Just another one of her hidden talents...

very very cool...

Rachel said...

I adore you .. and I still can't believe I did that ..LOL Goes to show how special you really are to me sweets .. TY again for the soul warming date .. I needed it so much ...I AM BLESSED!

R
XOOX

PS .. NEW MOON RAWKS! LOL

Louise Dubord said...

I am glad you had a great and special time. Your post is fabulous. We are blessed to know you. Poor Rach, now we will keep asking her to sing!

Dorrie said...

well looks like Rach will be poutting on a talent show at your house in a few weekends, eh Katie? LOL
I had no idea...

Anonymous said...

What a nice date night and she can sing too. Wow!!

Stay Funny said...

So happy you girls had a beautiful night! And yes Rach can sing... she's amazing!