Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HOOT HOOT!!!




Just look at these new friends of ours :) :) I had a sooo good for the soul afternoon date with Genna yesterday and she surprised us with these adorable handmade (by her) owl pillows. I LOVE THEM!! I can't tell you how happy they make me :) Two green ones for upstairs and even a purple guy for our purple basement.

As I was tidying up for Genna to come over, I noticed just how much she is "stamped" into our home and memories. From paintings on the walls (we did at AFM), to the arts and craft mementos in the girls room, and even the apron in our kitchen. Our home is filled with the things we made while laughing and sharing at A Fine Mess with Genna. I have missed her so much, and the moment that CRAZY CURLY HAIRED girl walked in the door I was HAPPY HAPPY :) Oh she made me laugh :) Good for the soul :)




Photobucket

9 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i LOVE those pillows - how flippin adorable!!!

i hope i can meet Genna one day - she sounds like one incredible gal!!!

yeah for happy friends :)

Barb said...

Love these... how adorable are they?! I'm glad you had a chance to spend some time with Genna. :)

Stay Funny said...

look at these little ones!
they are ohhh so darn cute!
So happy you were reunited again with you dear friend Genna!

Louise Dubord said...

YOU are a hoot! They just are too cute!

Rachel said...

Oh Good Grief .. is there any end to that amazing woman's talent?? LOL They were made so perfectly for you guys and your home. I am so happy you got to visit with Genna again ... she is a sweet sweet soul that one .. and I know how much you love her!

R
XOOX

Anonymous said...

I just love those pillows. That lady is pretty crafty> Glad you got to spend some time with her. Has she been away from her store or you just didn't have time to go? One day you will take me there katie!
Hugs
Suzane

Anonymous said...

I just love those pillows. That lady is pretty crafty> Glad you got to spend some time with her. Has she been away from her store or you just didn't have time to go? One day you will take me there katie!
Hugs
Suzane

Dorrie said...

hey when are you going to share your friend??LOL
those are incredible Katie...
some people just come into our lives and are so special.. gotta make sure we hold on to them... she sounds like a keeper...
you just sound so happy...i feel your joy!

VI said...

glad to come here!

-------

帝國之心☆綜合論壇

城市食者◇時尚論壇

168女性生活網

輕舞飛揚★綜合論壇

DV樂活網

錢潮生活網

知識分享交流網

e時代廣場論壇

快樂家庭生活網

異想天開歡樂網

時尚東京流行網

私密話題男人網

Sexy成人學院

人要衣裝|服飾.精品.流行網

mans talk 男人悄悄話