Thursday, October 1, 2009

I got a feeling...its going to be a good day

I found this really special place about two months ago called the Paper Passion. Its an online scrapbook store, with the best prices I have seen online or in store. Delivery is affordable and quick, and for addicts like me its always full of new stuff. That alone was enough to get me hooked. Then a freind directed me to their forum. I posted a few times, and soon very soon I was at home. The group of girls there are genuine, sweet and talented. Its a small comunity, and just feels like home to this scrapper. So it is with GREAT DELIGHT that today I saw that I was picked to be part of their Guest Design Team.

I love scrapbooking, I love it so much that I have a hard time finding something to talk to people who don't scrapbook about :) So the chance to be involved in inspiring, teaching and motivating others in this craft is like a dream come true. Thank-you Rosa, and The Paper Passion.

PS. My good friend Dorrie is on it too, I mean really how cool is that???


Photobucket

11 comments:

Dorrie said...

Look at us.. we are going to be ROCKSTARS!!! ok maybe not rockstars.. but really frickin' close!
COngrats girl... well deserved!

one and one + two said...

Congrats Katie! Can't wait to see what you come up with on the design team...you know I am a big fan of your stuff!!!

Stay Funny said...

Congrats!!!! Super happy for you!You are a fabulous and fatastic scrapper and good luck in your new adventure of DT-ing! Hugs and see ya tomorrow! xx

Barb said...

Woooohoooo! Congratulations, Katie. Your work is beautiful and inspiring... this is so well deserved. :)

Diva Loca said...

I am SO EXCITED that your talent is being recognized. You SOOOOO deserve this girl. I can't wait for you to spread your creative wings and SOAR...

fly baby fly away!

Rachel said...

CONGRATS MY SWEET! SO well deserved!

R
XOOX

Vanessa said...

Super excited to be working with you..good times ahead!! Congrats!

famille1999 said...

Congratulations Katie!!! You clearly deserve this honor. :) I guess I'll have to go and have a look at this place.

Love your first LO for LOAD btw. :) Very inspiring! I can't wait to hear more about your bet with Rach.

Julie said...

Congrats on your GDT Katie!

Louise Dubord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Dubord said...

Congrats my dear! I am so happy for you and so proud of you! I only learned about this yesterday. Sorry I did not say anything at the crop - i did not know. You are so talented and creative, you are going to rock this place!