Monday, September 28, 2009

Scrappies :)

I think this LO is HILARIOUS....I have this picture of Kayleigh looking like she is leaving her playhouse peed off at her hubby. I used loads of techniques in the LO. I used masks to create the background shape, and inks, and perfect pearls to highlight the embossed card stock, I painted sticky back canvas and folded it to look like her playhouse, and crackle painted her rooftop.





A simple LO, using some leftover Sassafrass, I really like the look of the dimensional pearls by ranger in the border.




Photobucket

4 comments:

Dorrie said...

liquid pearls are my friend.. love your work.. it's always so unique and funny and gorgeous..
have a good day Katie!

Diva Loca said...

seriously...love love LOVE the simplicity to these ones. they are SO DARN CLEAN. it's like your pages were Norwexed or something!!!

ADORE

Stay Funny said...

Love that pic of Kayleigh! Really funny!

Love the no more pic please layout, super fun!

Rachel said...

I have a new Katie fave! The house! LOVE IT!

R
XOOX