Saturday, September 5, 2009

Marmie's Makings

My mom AKA Marmie had just completed my all time favorite dress so far. She whipped this dress up for Kasey complete with crinolines, puffy sleeves, cute collar and a ribbon waist :) My sister Jamie made the ribbon rosette, the perfect touch. Yes, we are a crafty family.

Thank-you Marmie, I love these beautiful handmade clothes.

I also orders some custom sew in labels for all the beautiful clothing she is making from here :) Got to love hand made stuff at ETSY :)







Photobucket

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

How sweet is that dress? You have one talented Marmie!

Closet Artist said...

Speaking of Etsy... you mom NEEDS to open a shop!!! That dress is GORGEOUS!! There is nothing more sweeter for your daughters than items made by their marmie.

Barb said...

What a beautiful dress! And I can't believe how big your baby girl is getting, wow!