Monday, September 21, 2009

Halloween decorations



I am soooo excited for Halloween this year and have begun decorating already so that we have lots of time to enjoy the fun. I am going for a bit of a GOTH Look :) I made this center piece for our dining room table. The felt spider web runner was purchased at Michaels. The large bowl is an Italian Bowl I got for Christmas years ago and have not actually used till now. I filled the bowl with a black feather boa and 3 black twine balls all from Dollarama. I think it looks like some black exotic birds nest and eggs. The crystal dishes to the side are filled with glitter skeleton parts. I got the idea from Martha here. I purchased a skelton and cut the strings attaching ittogther, then glued and glittered it with Kayleigh's help. Yep, it was a mother and daughter project last night :)

Today I think we will make these party invitations together :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rosa said...

Love it Katie! Next to Christmas, Halloween is by far my favorite event!

Diva Loca said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i so so so love it!!!

i'm spooked already!!!

Julie said...

I love it! So would my kids.Great job.

fairyrocks said...

Love your crafts Katie,
Who doesn't want to make the little children scream and cry on Halloween LMBO