Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tattered Angels Album

This album was sooo much fun to make. Friday night I gesso'd the whole album and then glimmer misted the HECK OUT OF IT :) I used all sorts of techniques like glimmer screens, masks, homemade masks made out of lace and dollies, resists with clear embossing and stamping, and just pain old glimmer misting like crazy and letting the colors pool and dry.

The next day I added my pictures, lots of ink, ink and masking, and ink and stamping :) I filled the album with vintage goodies and some of my fav tags and embellishes :)

The glimmer mist also looked really good in he cracks of the crackle paint and on the Melissa Frances Wings.


Voila.


























Photobucket

4 comments:

Louise Dubord said...

OUT OF THIS WORLD! You sure do rock Katie! I am speachless... It is so so beautiful, sensitive and delicate... WOW!!! What a beautiful album to show her in a few years... Where did you fet the fabric tags? have a great week.

Kataroo said...

ooooooh you will flip when I tell you ;) LOL

dollarama :) Steph saw then and thought my dd would like them......then we thought better....there for us :) LOL

Stay Funny said...

Love it so much, the tru Katie style... Thanks for the fantastic w-end! And this rocks even more in real life.... so much better, love all the journaling you added! Have a fantastic w-end dear friend. Love ya xx

Diva Loca said...

OMG darling - this is SPECTACULAR!!!! just love it. what a treasure for pretty kasey!