Monday, August 3, 2009

More rainy day stuff



The weather was rainy yesterday so we decided to spend the afternoon at the Children's Museum. It is an AMAZING place, I had a blast and we only did about 60% of what was there to explore. I want to go back on a weekday morning when it isn't so busy so we can do some more exploring.

I so wish I had a proper camera, there were SO MANY cool pic opportunities yesterday. But my Cannon point and shoot is much to slow to capture the right moments. Its really a crap shoot.

This week I am hoping to spend my evenings painting the basement. I have already packed my crop bag for the weekend (going to the late night and all day crop at the Scrapbox Fri and Sat), and don't want to do any scrapping this week so I can save all my creativity for the weekend :) Its like a scrappy superstition for me :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

Yeah, it's such a fun place, but it must have been jam packed with the weather we were having yesterday. The girls had lots of fun the other day when we were there with Barb and her family. :)

Rachel said...

Still better than my piece of you know what girl! LMAO

Looks like you had fun! Have a great time at the crop and hope to see you this week!

R
XOOX

Barb said...

Love the picture of K with the flower! Yes, Nath's kids and mine had a lot of fun there last month... no matter what the age of the kid, that place has something fun. :)

And hey, have fun at the crop! Say hi to everyone for me.

Stay Funny said...

Can't wait to crop with you at the store + the sleepover! yeah!

Love the pic of K! Really precious!