Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kiddie pics for the grandparents :)

Kayleigh received a present in the mail this week from Grandma :) A beautiful hand made dress. Kayleigh calls it her BEAUTIFUL dress. Grandma AKA MARMIE has been hounding me to take a pic of her in it so she can see what it looks like on her. So her you go Marmie, and I added a few cute shots of Kasey as a bonus :)








PS. Help me out blog world, I have been hounding my parents to come and visit us, its been almost a year. They really need to spend some QUALITY time here with the girls (ie. watch the kids while I scrapbook). LOL :) RIGHT???

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dorrie said...

Loved those dresses onthe girls yesterday. They were gorgeous. Kaleighs was perfect on her.
So wonderful to meet the rest of your family. Rob liked Ryan.The consultant and the accountant... that should lead to some interesting conversations.. right?
Lets get together again soon darlin!

And get your butt up here Grama! Those kids are adorable!!! Definitely worth the trip!

Barb said...

They are soooooo cute! How can your parents resist an invitation to get snuggles and kisses from your two cutie pies? I don't think they can! :P ;)

Rachel said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ... our babies are growing up .... LOL

MARMIE ..... get your keester up here with dad so that Katie can come scrapbooking .... eeerrr I mean have more grandparent time and pic opportunity! LOL

Katie ... you may need to bring out the big guns and make a video... WINK! LOL

Hugs
R
XOOX

Stay Funny said...

They are too precious! Beautiful dresses too! Marmie and grand pa.... the Ottawa gang/family needs you!!! Good idea Rach for the video.... Kayleigh I am sure good pull a good actress moment I am sure to help you get a visit you need!

Anonymous said...

I totally wanna scrap that dress...I mean actually use it to scrap...lol!!!
Thanks for the very sweet gifts, Molly can't wait to do her nails and the pencils are so cute...you must have seen me eye-ing them at Indigo's...very perceptive girl!!!
Can't wait to get together again soon!

Karen's Violetbliss said...

That was me...weird that it went anonymous...sorry!
karen