Monday, July 6, 2009

Impromtu Scrapppies

Friday night I decided to head to out to a crop with my Stechie spur of the moment. I have to say doing things on the impulse is super fun :) I cropped until 2AM!!!! That is quite the feat for this 10:00 bedtime girl. I had the wonderful pleasure of sleeping over at Stechie's house, no children waking me during the night, and I slept with the most beautiful breeze coming through the window. It was heaven, it really was :)

Here are some of the LO's I worked on that night, I have a few more awaiting finishing touches.







Photobucket

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

What a fun evening it was! Loved it! So happy you came and enjoyed your evening and what a perfect endding for you... a night off kids free! Thanks for the many hours spent scrapping with you! Love the June BUG layout, my favorite one! Have a great week, Love ya! xx

Diva Loca said...

so very cute sweetness....LOVE IT ALL!

yahoo for spur-of-the-moment great times!!!

miss you,
me

Anonymous said...

Awesome scrapping my sweet Katie. Gosh I sure miss you and could use one of your Godly prayers. I wish I was well enough to drive out to see you.
Hugs my love
Suzane