Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scrappies from Norland

Under Stechie's direction I lugged my scrap stuff with me to my parents last week. I always want to scrap while there but hate having to lug my scrap crap there (he he scrap crap). Well I am really glad I did because it was super relaxing to do some pages in the evenings while watching movies with my Marmie :) (PS. she cries a lot in movies) Then there is the night I rented a movie and was so excited to watch and stay up late scraping because the following morning was my sleep in day. Well I was pretty bagged from all the fresh air and kiddie playing, so I curled up on the couch while Ryan put the kids to bed for a wee nap. I woke up at 10:45 PM!!! then went to bed. Some night :) LOL

Ok here are the scrappies :)









Photobucket

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

wow!!!!
THAT'S GREAT~!
So happy that you had some fun time scrapping at your moms!
Especially that you were there for almost a full week!
Happy that your back home!
Hope to see you soon!
sxx

Dorrie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful and PRODUCTIVE time!!! Beautiful work Katie... very beautiful!
Glad to have you back safe and sound!

TonyaA said...

These are all great pages!
I love the one with the circles and buttons.