Thursday, June 25, 2009

I love Cosmo Cricket

Have you seen Cosmo Cricket? Have you seen their super cute whimsical papers and embellies. The colorful patterns, the cute toasters, cherries, and shoes? I truly heart playing with their lines and not just because I hope they pick me to be on their new design team. So blog world help Kataroo out and post a comment on which line or paper you like best and why you think I would make a great DT member :) SHHHHHH keep the gaseous part a secret would you....for now at least:)

Some Shabby Chic goodness in Ever After :




A mix of Early Bird and Girl Friday in a red and pink combo for Breast Cancer:



Early Bird: (I really love this line)





A bit of Girl Friday and Early Bird:



A double page LO with Girl Friday. I used the tiara from the bday party on the LO and also some cool masking tape and watercolor framing.




Crazy fun LO with Girl Friday :)



The background in this one is Mr. Campy :)



2 older LO's with my all time favorite line Dutch Girl:








Photobucket

8 comments:

famille1999 said...

How could they not want such a creative, effervescent and talented gal like yourself on their DT! You know how to make the best of papers and come up with a different and new twist on things. You'd be a wonderful addition to the team. And it's not because I'm a friend of yours and I have been a fan since I met you back when you were on the CSI DT. ;)

Aeify said...

Kat,
You should be on the DT of Cosmo Cricket because you know how to ROCK their paper and make some OUTSTANDINGLY CREATIVE LOs!! You also have a sense of humor to make them all LOL!!!

Dorrie said...

Serious creativeness...your LO's never look the same. You just come up with such original ideas.. I love your style...I love that you love Cosmo Cricket! You would be a very valuable member of the team!
Good luck babycakes!

one and one + two said...

The Cosmo Cricket design team would be so lucky to have you working with thier fabulous product. You continue to inspire me with your creativity. I love how unique all your designs are, and am always amazed at how much you get done! I am a huge fan of your work. Good luck Katie!

Marlene said...

You are scrapping up a storm! Love that Kayleigh is in cooking classes - that is awesome. The layout of the Crop at AFM brought back all those laughs and good times - it really was fun!

Diva Loca said...

Girl Friday is my absolute FAVE...

You would be an invaluable member to ANY DT but knowing how much you L*O*V*E COSMO makes it all the more worth it! Your style is incredibly versatile and you OOOOOZE creativity. Not only are you a wonderful talent, you are an incredibly amazing human being and a definite asset to any team anywhere!

Love you sweetie cakes and good luck. I know what this means... :)

Diva Loca said...

I forgot to mention you are soooo not afraid to try new techniques and new products and totally push the creative limits. You are SO NOT stuck in a box. If you were, you'd have that box so jazzed up in no time that nobody would recognize the box!!!

Stay Funny said...

Katie you get my vote!
#1 You are totally creative
#2 Tallented like no one else
#3 You love their products / paper collections and for years
#4 I could go on and on..... but to close my post I would just say that you would be a fabulous addition to the Cosmo Cricket Design Team!
Good luck!