Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cosmo Cherries and a basket of flowers




I am in love with the Early Bird collection and when I saw the sweet cherries I though I just have to make something fun with these.

I used a plastic berry basket (I have had it stored away for something for sooo long cause its so darn cute) and scraps of the Early Bird Collection to create this. I used masking tape to grid of the top so the flowers sat nicely. A small bowl of water fit easily inside.

Of course you could use this basket for many things:)

I heart you COSMO :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i heart you cosmo godess :)

Aeify said...

Man Kat, I'm sure Cosmo will heart you too!

one and one + two said...

Such a cute idea! Love the cherry Cosmo Cricket...did you get it at A Fine Mess?

I have a thing for cherry prints...