Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bad Girls Blue Print


The girls at the Bad Girls Website have underdone a major makeover and have a great new weekly inspiration called BLUE PRINTS. Its a combination of inspiration "palette" pictures and a sketch. I was really taken by this Blue Print and decided to play along.

For my LO I created a collage of blue papers and then punched circles from the collage. I then used an embossing pen and black embossing powder to emboss squares around the circles. I layered more blue papers on the outside frame of the LO and again used embossing powder in a random way. I applied gesso randomly to the background with my finger for a subtle texture.








Photobucket

2 comments:

Barb said...

What a gorgeous page, Katie! I love using my scraps that way too, but your page is distinctively YOU. I love your style, babe. :)

Stay Funny said...

This is super cool! Love the way that you used all your scraps! This Layout rocks!