Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3:00 Am Scraplift inspiration

A couple nights ago I found myself awake at 3:00 am, thinking....of scrap booking of course! My thoughts wondered to a LO that Nathalie posted and I was eager to find time to try my hand at her design. Thank-you Nathalie for the inspiration I loved playing with your design :)

Here's Nathalie's LO:



I love the large fancy circle off the page, the circle within, the photo to the side, and the use of circles above and below and the border. You can see why this design really stuck with me!








Photobucket

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

wow that's trully beautiful Katie!
Beautiful layout of nathalie to start with.... love your colors and what a precious picture of Kayleigh!

Aeify said...

Lovely scraplift! Love the punchinella...haven't gotten any of it yet but LOVE to see it on other LOs...also I REALLY love the clocks!

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Wow Katie, I'm so honored and your take on that page is just so gorgeous! Even better than the "original". You have such a way with your scrapping! =)

TonyaA said...

Most lovely and intricate!
You have some beautiful pages here. Love your blog header too!