Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scrappies with May Bad Girls Kit

This post is somewhat bitter sweet, as this is the last kit from Bad Girls in the old manner. They are changing their kit and distribution of it starting next month. I am really excited to see the new kits and am ready to run my luck in scoring one :) Thanks Wendy for all the fun and the fun to come. Keep an eye on their site because they have a new message board starting to and will be focusing on teaching art.

So here are the LO's I have made so far with the June kit, I have one more sort of formed in my beano and hope to work on it this week.





Photobucket

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

LOVE layout "13" why 13?... Beautiful! love the folding of the paper!

Barb said...

Wow, your pages are just fabulous works of art. I can't believe how much texture and detail there is. LOVE your style, girl, even though it's so very different than mine. I think that's what I love about it... it's soooooo girly. :D