Monday, May 25, 2009

Scrappies on Sunday

I had a blast this past Sunday scrapping at the LAST (sniff sniff but a HUGE thank-you to Sandy) Blackburn Crop. I got up early and headed out on the 417 (yep thats right me on the big scary road) and met up with my STECHIE. I seriously enjoyed everyone's company and was so reluctant to have to pack up, so I continued to scrap once home (I even snuck some scrapping in this morning).



Shabby Sheet...I mean Chic :) LOL





A fun LO, perfect example of just playing around with scrappy stuff. I like the way it turned out (after a few peel offs and cover ups LOL)




A LO of Kayleigh's favorite boy on earth FINLEY (AKA FIN). She has her doudou and hot milk and he has his thumb. I love his picture of him, it captures his boyish innocence. I'll give you the LO at music EM to keep :) I used a flash card that I got in a junk swap on this LO.





A fun LO of me on my parents ATV :) I applied a vintage action to the pic.




A double PG LO. these are really hard for me to do for some reason.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen's Violetbliss said...

wow, you are a creative monster, I am so jelous. When do you have time? The crop is actually this Saturday May 30th. I don't know about friday night...I'm honestly bagged and no good to no one by the end of the week. But I can I let you know closer to the date??
Karen

Diva Loca said...

seriously stunning sweetness
i LOVE the first two pages
like crazy love them
i want to lick them i love them so much :)

Louise Dubord said...

Jeez girl - you sure are a scrapping machine! I love them all, but the first one is particularly stunning. It brings out her sweetness and vulnerability. It moved me.

So so nice to see you on Saturday, What a treat! You are a bundle of joy and laughs... Your girls are so sweet and adorable.
Give them a kiss for me!

Stay Funny said...

Darling it was pure happiness to see you Saturday and Sunday! Thanks for the perfect day and all your fabulous layouts are really amazing!