Saturday, May 2, 2009

On Fire!



Last night before bed I made these hopefully yummy appetizers for a get together today at Laurie's.

No where in the recipe did it say use gloves, nor did the picture show the women wearing gloves. I really should of known better because the last time I cut peppers without gloves I somehow touched my crotch while peeing and my...well lets just say crotch of fire!!!! So I should have known. I peeled and scraped with my fingers 12 Jalpenos at 10:30 at night.

I WAS UP TO 3:30AM....on fire!!! I Googled remedies and tried olive oil, bowls of milk, I sat in a chair with my hands in various bowls of crap, I was in pain...I was so close to driving myself to the ER. I woke Ryan up at and asked him what I should do, he said crush Tylenol up and rub it on my hands...I almost tried that, but it sounded pretty silly. Sleep finally took over and I awoke this morning KNOWING I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!

I hope those Jalapeno Things are GOOD....DAMN GOOD!!!

2 comments:

Diva Loca said...

thank you for the pain you went thru...it was sooooooooooooo worth it!
your appetizers were YUM YUM YUM-O!!!

thanks for another great day today sweets ;)

me

Thorne said...

Been there- done that; BAKING SODA! It only helps a little, but repeated applications of a couple of teaspoons dissolved in water helps.