Monday, May 11, 2009

The dog bed again

This is the girls favorite place to snuggle of late :) what can you do? LOL



Now on to the important stuff, scrapbooking of course! I had the pleasure of scrapbooking on Mother's Day, scrapping with the kids playing NICELY around me, and when Ryan took them out. I was really in the groove and had a lot of fun.








Note: on the above LO I used red and white bakers twine twisted up in the lower left corner and on the corners of the pics, to mimic the twine in the PP.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Dorrie said...

You did 6 layouts????
Where did dh take the kids???
Toronto???
LOL
So beautiful Katie... love them all...wow!

Louise Dubord said...

When you are on a roll, you sure are! Your hubby is very wise to clear the way!!! How long were they gone? You did so much and they are all so inspired and fun and pretty... Love the pictures in the dog bed (my favorite breed by the way). I guess she likes it because it's just her size and smells like Frodo! She can come to my house and try one of the three cat beds!

Diva Loca said...

so flippin adorable
you are indeed on a roll my friend!!!

love dorrie's comment..."Toronto"
ha!

i heart the burrito layout. so love it!

Stay Funny said...

WOW productive day! Happy that the girls were playing arround you and that you got to have some Katie time also! All very Beautiful and love the cozy one!!!

Marlene said...

I love that photo of your kids in the dog's bed - how cute is that!