Friday, May 1, 2009

Crop for the Boob




Hey Blog World! Come join me and my scrappy friends June 5th from 6pm-12am, at A Fine Mess, to crop to raise money for Breast Cancer.

We have awesome prizes for raffle, fun games, scrapping, pot luck, and loads of laughter so bring your depends!!!

The cost to get in is $20 and it all goes to fund my Sister In Law's Team for Weekend to End Breast Cancer. Each person on her team must raise $2k to do the walk.

here's her website:

My sister in law was diagnosed with Breast Cancer this year, after loosing her Mother and Father to Cancer within less than a year. Cancer has hit their family hard and she is fighting back with true Shannon UMPPPH!! OH YEAH!!

Please email me if your interested at harkinsk@rogers.com, thank-you.

Photobucket

4 comments:

kaylaaimee said...

Hey this looks great! Nice job!

Stay Funny said...

So happy that you are hosting this crop Katie, it will be truly special! Can't wait!

Diva Loca said...

holy crapola I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!!!
LIKE LOVE IT

i think i'll be working on my blog all day sunday now!

and horray for you for the boobie crop. i think you just like saying "boobie"

sorry i can't be there but i'll be there in spirit....

brn2scrp said...

Love your new blog!!!

The crop is an awesome idea and it is a cause very close to my heart. Not sure if I can commit to anything yet for June 5th ... but once I know, I will contact you to see if there is still room!