Sunday, April 19, 2009

A proud first



Today Kayleigh and I made HOMEMADE pizza dough together. She is really good at cooking and baking with me now (some may even argue that she is better than I). I enjoy sharing these moments with her, and tonight in particular I was ridiculously happy and proud of our pizza. I just had to get Ryan to take a pic of us decked out in our APRONS. The recipe is here and I highly recommend it :)

When Kay and I cook/bake she very eagerly drags a kitchen chair over to the counter, I think she must have had a great day this past Friday. As she got to drag that chair over 3 times! One to make homemade bubble solution, secondly to make home made play dough, and lastly to help me make a a pesto. So you think Martha would be proud? LOL

1 comment:

Diva Loca said...

DUDE - please send Kay to live with me ok? She's a better cook than I. Plus she's SUPER CUTE while she's doing it :)

I hope you survive your evening :)

It was fun talking to you silly girl (and Kay too)...

me :)