Tuesday, April 28, 2009

C'est la vie



Journaling reads:

Our family 2009. Laurie and Dennis Turpin honored us with including our family as models to build their photography portfolio. The girls both had colds and little sleep on the day of the shoot. You never would have known though except for the runny noses. Laurie and Dennis were amazing with the girls, making everyone feel relaxed, and could read when they needed a break. I loved that they were organized with a shoot list, and so many creative ideas. It made the day easy and fun. The girls had fun and so did Ryan and I. It felt magical, I felt proud and even a little romantic...maybe it was all the kissing for the shots. I knew the pictures would be amazing but I had no idea how they would make me fall in love with my husband all over again, seeing his love for us, for our girls reflected in his face. These photos are an amazing gift, capturing every wrinkle, dimple and expression of my heart. I truly can not find the words to thank-you Laurie and Dennis for this gift. We will treasure them always.

You can check out Laurie's blog here.

4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

ok
full on crying
thank you :)

Stay Funny said...

That's really beautiful Katie

Wilna said...

Your blog looks fantastic... we will fix the header quickly...

Barb said...

Wow, I love the photo... love the LO... love the blog makeover. And of course, I *heart* Laurie too. <3