Monday, April 13, 2009

Awesome Long Weekend

I had the BEST long weekend. We headed to my parents house in Norland Thursday and spend the weekend with my both my sisters, my parents and nieces. We celebrated Kasey's 1st Birthday, Hunted for Easter Eggs, played outside in the sun, drank wobbly pops, ate the most delicious meals (thank-you Mom, Dad, and Mike), and hung out all together laughing, and laughing and enjoying one another. Sunday we drove to TO to see my SIL Shannon, Aunt Deb and our nephews. We again were spoiled with delicious food, laughter, wine (Paul's Dad makes a lovely high octane one LOL) and new memories.

It was a blessing of a weekend to see all our family, for everyone to get along, and to just ENJOY each other. It rocked!!!

Here are some pics :





























I think Hannah farted by the look on my mom's face. LOL




















Kayleigh and her cousin Anthony out on a bike ride.






Frodo tried to make a bed in Ryan's sweatshirt and got stuck in the arm :)




Thank-you Mom, Dad, Jamie, Jeff, Krissy, Mike, Hannah, Payton, Shannon, Paul, Deb, Anthony, Mateo, and Paul's Parents :)

6 comments:

Veronica said...

These pictures are priceless. Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

one and one + two said...

Happy Birthday to Kasey!

Louise Dubord said...

I am glad you had such a great week-end! The pictures are fabulous!

Aeify said...

Great Photos, but what is wobbly pop??

Barb said...

What a great weekend you had! Happy birthday, Kasey! Happy spring to everyone at the Squires household!

Stay Funny said...

it looks klike you guys had tones of fun! Thanks for all the pics it felt like we were there too! Enjoy your week! Miss ya!
Sxx
Best wishes to miss Kasey
and frodo looks so cut in Ry's shirt, that made me laugh!