Thursday, March 5, 2009

You would think I was preggers....


You would think I was preggers with the way I have been behaving lately (I'm not by the way LOL) I have gone to bed every night this week at 7:30 or 8:00 pm. I am bagged from the weekend still!! I guess I am getting old, not so LOL :( But the funniest thing about my behavior lately is that I have turned into a cook again and have been cooking like I do when I am knocked up. I have been roasting chickens, making soup, risottos, all manner of yummies. So I think I should start sharing some of my fav creations here in blog land.

I made this earlier this week, whipped up super quick and easy to use up some goat cheese we had on hand.

Creamy Goat Cheese Spinach Pasta:

Boil penne pasta
saute onions and mushrooms in olive oil, and then add bag of spinach and put lid on pan to wilt spinach.
Add hot pasta, a wee bit of pasta water, goat cheese, and vegetable garden cream cheese to pan.

Stir untill cheese melts and dinner looks yummy. Add salt and pepper.

Cheese was added to my liking, ie. LOTS!!

YUMMO!! as Rachel Ray would say :)

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

I'm bookmarking that recipe since it sounds yummy. TFS!

Stay Funny said...

wow!!!!
you came a long way from when you lived in Sandy Hills! Proud of you... cooking diva!

Marlene said...

Yummy and it is so funny, I just posted a bunch of recipes on my blog too ;-).