Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Positive Body Ad Campaign


As some of you know I am deeply passionate about women and self esteem and am teaching a Body Art Journal class at A Fine Mess. The class is part Art Journal and part discussion group. One of the assignments that I gave the class was to come up with a positive body ad campaign. I thought of kind of a funny one while having a nap with Kasey.

Picture a glossy full page ad in Vogue. Picture me naked in the ad. With my belly pouch (which I lovingly refer to as a Tote Bag) Tatooed all over with the Louis Vuitton Logo.

The headline reads: TIME TO START THINKING PRACTICALLY ABOUT OUR BODIES

PS. a special thank-you to my belly shaking girls :)

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

That, my friend, is a perfect ad!!
I would love to see a magazine that's all about self esteem with ads filled with "normal" women. Now that's a dream!

Stay Funny said...

love it! You really have the best inspirational moments at nap time {insert my magic potion here}
What a moment it was Saturday night. Sendding you a hug full of belly love!