Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!!

RUN, don't walk over here! On sat the family and I went to Laurie and Denis' home for a photoshoot. They have a Photo and Design business and arevery talented. Laurie is showing a peak of some of the pics :) I for one am beside myself with excitement at seeing the rest.

Here are some pics of the kids for you Mom and Dad, got to love the snot :) Laurie says she has learned how to photoshop away the snot...need to ask her how :)






and two LO's from this week :)




2 comments:

Diva Loca said...

ahhhhhhh - your family made taking pictures easy - you are all TOO CUTE!

ok your spring page is HAPPINESS on paper.

talk about bringing sunshine into my day :)

now i have to try and remember how we got the snot out...hmmmm...let me get back to you on that one he he!!!

Stay Funny said...

WOW! Love the pics!
and your layouts are totally beautiful also!!! I may just have to use once again your girls pictures!