Monday, March 23, 2009

Hanging my head....

Soooooo...6AM....ummmm...yeah...noooooo. My EXCUSE is a bad sleep due to crying sick baby, and Kayeligh yelling at her sister to stop crying (that was kind of funny actually). So about 20 min ago I bundled the kids up to give going out for a walk/run a try...HOLLY FRIGGIN COLD...needless to say we promptly came back inside. So I hope it is warmer this aft and will try again. And I AM GOING TO TRY THIS AGAIN THIS WED AM...because really its so much nicer to go without the kids :)

So onto fun things...SCRAPPING....

LO's done with the March Bad Girls Kit...mmm...PRIMA PRIMA PRIMA.

note: in many of the LO's I used BG DT Adrienne Looman's idea to put paint on the Say it With Crystals...very cool effect.

This LO is my Fav :)



The LO below is done on Prima screen printed cardboard...very cool to play with.





I did this LO with Emma last Thursday night. We met when our kids were about 1 year old at play group and have been going to the same music class. We finally got together to scrap last week. She has a little boy who is so cute and a wee bit older than Kayleigh. They hold hands and cuddle in music class...ahhhh...so cute.

4 comments:

Katie Paterson said...

Wow, loving how you used all the Prima products!

one and one + two said...

Great layouts! I love the new Prima stuff too - I keep drooling over it online. The stitched pp looks fabulous - I haven't seen it irl yet.

Stay Funny said...

wow wow wow!
So happy that you have the mo jo back! The layouts you made are really amazing!

Have a great week with the girls!
Hugs Sxx

Diva Loca said...

YOU HOLD THAT HEAD UP HIGH GIRL -YOU FLIPPIN DID IT!