Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the BROOM is back baby



You know you've reached a new low in boring house wife when your reduced to blogging about brooms! However, for the neat freaks among us this is important stuff. I have been a Swiffer fanatic for the last 10 years. I Swiffer dust, Swiffer vacuum, Swiffer Wetjet. "Swiffier" was among Kayleigh's first words and she even has her own Swiffer. Don't even get me started on the Swiffer horse. I very reluctantly gave up my Swiffer Wetjet about a year ago when I learned that it was on the toxic side for the kids and pets. I now drag my vinegar and water out and slosh the bucket around, I must say I miss the VEEEET VEEEET sound of my WetJet. Well about a month ago while faced with the daily play dough crumb clean up, the broom oddly enough was handy and I thought I would give it a try. GENIUS...who invented this thing? The broom rocks!! It cleaned up those sticky play dough bits with ease...and the DOG HAIR...hair I didn't even know was there. Rice covering the floor after dinner? EASY as pie with my broom :) The best part, you don't even have to buy additional parts for it, and you don't throw anything away after using it (except the dirt that is). So now I need to get Kayleigh her own broom. SWIFFER WHO?

5 comments:

Christine said...

The Swiffer WetJet system and other Swiffer product ingredients are safe to use around pets and kids. The safety of these products, when used in accordance with label instructions, has been confirmed by the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), independent veterinarians and veterinary scientists."

Diva Loca said...

you are welcome to use the broom at my house ANY TIME baby!!!

Rachel said...

WHO THE HELL IS CHRISTINE??? LOL

Barb said...

Low tech gadgets are often your best bet! :)
Btw, you can sweep my place after you finish at Laurie's! lol

Marlene said...

LOL - love this!

I have to say that anytime you can go back to basics and not introduce unnecessary chemicals and waste into you house it has to be a good thing!