Sunday, March 22, 2009

4 days down!!!

I went for my fourth walk/run this week today. I even went a wee bit further. I had a stitch in my side the whole time. I suspect it was the chocolate chip cookie (ok cookie and a half...) I ate at Starbucks a mere half hour before my departure. I pushed through though thinking about how much worse giving birth was...then again I had drugs for that. It was awesome going out today without the kids in tow. So my goal this week is to go Mon, Wed, and Fri am at 6:00 by myself...I have NEVER been good at getting up to exercise. Let's be honest I haven't been very good at exercising period the last 10 years! So I am writing it here in blog land...I KATAROO WILL GET MY WIDE ASS OUT OF BED AT 6AM 3 DAYS A WEEK TO RUN! Oh this is going to sting if I fail :(

To bed early tonight I think :)

6 comments:

Diva Loca said...

you can TOTALLY DO IT GIRL! i know you can....

keep inspiring me baby...

Katie Paterson said...

Way to go, Spring is such a great time to get back into outdoor activities! Keep it up :)

Aeify said...

I have faith in you! You can do it!!

Barb said...

Go Katie go! I know you can. I sooooo know it. :)

Tanya said...

yeaaa...good for you..so inquiring minds want to know did you get your butt out the door..lol..Ihave been lacking with this cold weather:(

Stay Funny said...

go go go KATIE GO!!!!!