Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A little bit of green paint

I had some fun with some green paint on the weekend :) We have a little computer area in our kitchen. We wall mounted an i mac on the wall and use the half wall in the kitchen as a computer station. We have used color blocking to punch up the decor in two spots already. We have a chocolate brown feature wall, and also a color block of green to highlight some shelves. So I thought...mmmm...this would be cool and will help further distinguish this special area. I like it, I really really like it :) Do you?



4 comments:

lizzie said...

i adore taht color!

Marlene said...

Love the green - my favourite colour!

Aeify said...

Whooo hooo! Green is one of my fav colors and that shade is fab!!

Anonymous said...

I like that color! What is it? Very cute!