Friday, February 27, 2009

It's HERE!!!


It's here....VICKI WEEKEND!!! I'm going away this weekend today at 1:00 to be exact to hang with some of my best girls, meet the famous Canadian Scrapper Vicki Boutin, take her classes, scrapbook, eat yummy food, drink wobbly pops, and sleep uninterrupted!!! Oh Blessed me :)

tick tock tick tock...is it 1:00 yet? Did I mention that I have been up since 3:00 am with excitement butterflies? I feel exactly like I used to when I was little on Christmas Eve. My sister Krissy and I would sleep in my room together and wake up super early in excitment and then pass the time playing in my room. I wish she was here now to help me pass the time :)

4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

i love you but i hate that clock
it's freaking me out
that clock gives me nightmares
when i can't sleep tonight i'm coming into your room to haunt you.
damn you stupid crazy ass number clock
damn you

Diva Loca said...

but i agree
it does feel like christmas morning...we've waited long enough for this!!!

one and one + two said...

Yay! Have fun! Wish I was going too. Are you going to the Donna Downey one too?

Shemaine said...

have a wonderful time!!!can't wait to see what you create!