Friday, January 23, 2009

Ryan's Debut delayed :(

I'm afraid Ryan's You Tube debut is delayed by a lack of space on the MAC...working on transferring video on to our other PC. So keep those bets coming in the meantime.

To tide you over here's a LO I did with the Jan Bad Girls Kit. I am not a fan of the color green usually. But these papers really grabbed me with their bold designs and I have these pictures that are very GREEN. :) I used iridescent pale gold paint and green mica paint on the grunge board letters. Very pretty and shiny in real life. A simple LO to showcase the paper because you know its all about the supplies!!! LOL



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it.. what did you do to the letters?

R
XOOX

Barb said...

Can't wait to see the video! ;P
Love your green LO. And yes, it's all about the supplies, for sure!

Tanya said...

love the green...definitely something different for you..and you rocked it:)